Exposition Corbeil Essonnes, Staff
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Exposition Corbeil Essonnes, Staff

Organisation du festival de la bande dessinée à Corbeil-Essonnes, ouvert en fin d'année.

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Alain
Admin
Alain

The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters Empty
MessageSujet: The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters   The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Juil - 14:08

Yang Yi Fan est un jeune dessinateur chinois de Shanghaï. Il suit depuis longtempts l'évolution de notre projet mais il veut aujourd'hui vous faire partager sa vision des personnages de Qwan. Yi Fan est un passionnné de la Chine ancienne et il connait les moindres détails des tenues vestimentaires. Il écrit très bien en anglais...alors il attend vos opinions.

Yang Yi Fan is from Shanghaï and he is following our project since long time, he want today to share with us, his own opinion about the characters of Qwan. He is fascinated by ancient China and he is waitting your opinions. He is speaking and writting well in english so...

Chikei
The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters Chikei10

Daki
The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters Daki10

Jou Kai
The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters Jou_ka10

Shaga
The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters Shaga10

Yuushi
The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters Yuushi10

Dernière édition par le Ven 13 Juil - 18:55, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
+Aelina+

+Aelina+

MessageSujet: Re: The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters   The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juil - 1:18

Hello Yan Yi Fan,
I've spent quite a long time watching your own vision of the characters from Qwan and there are so many things to say ...that I don't know what to say first.Embarassed
I can but admire how fluid,refined and precise your style is. The lines you draw are quite neat and make your pictures, and especially the clothes, look smooth and flowing.

Thank you for sharing these drawings with us and for allowing us to see them under a different light and in the meantime
taking us further into our exploration of Qwan's world. My knowledge of Chinese history and culture is very limited, although Alain's analysis of Aki Shimizu's work helped us to understand the setting of the story (which is why I had quite a hard time with the clothes of the characters I had to draw for the scenography silent ) so I'm glad to see a more realistic and historical approach of them.
Lizete

Lizete

MessageSujet: Re: The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters   The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juil - 11:41

Hello !!
Your drawings are simple (drawn with pencil) but I really love them ! Because the way you draw the clothes reminds me my chinese picture books ! Very Happy
Once I tried to reproduce this style but I didn't succeed in.

I just see a little black point : in the last picture, the head seems too big :s
http://ppdm.deviantart.com/
Alain
Admin
Alain

MessageSujet: Re: The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters   The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juil - 13:53

+Aelina+ a écrit:
Hello Yan Yi Fan,
I've spent quite a long time watching your own vision of the characters from Qwan and there are so many things to say ...that I don't know what to say first.Embarassed
I can but admire how fluid,refined and precise your style is. The lines you draw are quite neat and make your pictures, and especially the clothes, look smooth and flowing.

Lot of things can be said about clothes but also about shoes. Remember how we were speaking about the shoesn and the was to attach it. One of the main question is also the size of clothing, the way to wear it... It is quite different, as we can see on Qwan (sometimes, not always). Another aspect that we are speaking also with Zhang Jing preparing a comic with Elie Chouraqui (about history) is also the body size of the characters, to be quite fat was often positive in chinese history, as in french one also. Most of the historical comics don't treat very well this aspect of presentation of the characters.
leviathan

leviathan

MessageSujet: Re: The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters   The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juil - 19:09

I will like to see your drawings colors a little, to see whether it is as beautiful as the pencil. I is jealous, they are so full with charms.
http://20six.fr/nemesissement-votre
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters   The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters Icon_minitime

The vision of Yang Yi Fan on Qwan Characters
Page 1 sur 1