Exposition Corbeil Essonnes, Staff
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Exposition Corbeil Essonnes, Staff

Organisation du festival de la bande dessinée à Corbeil-Essonnes, ouvert en fin d'année.

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Une BD de Zang Jing

+7
nailo
Cept
Tiamate
gomes
Ma Yi
leviathan
Alain
11 participants
AuteurMessage
Alain
Admin
Alain

Une BD de Zang Jing Empty
MessageSujet: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeMer 25 Avr - 0:45

Voilà une BD de Zhang Jing soumise à vos commentaires (en anglais ou en chinois)

Une BD de Zang Jing Zhang010

Une BD de Zang Jing Zhang011

Une BD de Zang Jing Zhang012

Une BD de Zang Jing Zhang013

Une BD de Zang Jing Zhang014

Une BD de Zang Jing Zhang016

Une BD de Zang Jing Zhang017

Une BD de Zang Jing Zhang018

Une BD de Zang Jing Zhang019

Une BD de Zang Jing Zhang020

Dernière édition par le Mar 1 Mai - 11:27, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
leviathan

leviathan

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeMer 25 Avr - 1:00

It's absolutely superb !

This work in the drawing is so original, detailed, realistic and remarkably stylized ! There are lots of differents plans and abundant decorations !

One would say "pointillism" or it is the resolution of pictures ?

Really, it's exactly my style of favorite comics !!!

I hope that your work will very quickly be translated into French for my greater pleasure cheers

(Forgiveness for my poor English language… I go on translate google…)
http://20six.fr/nemesissement-votre
Ma Yi

MessageSujet: You will see it!   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Avr - 20:39

HO-HO,this comic will be published in France soon,you will see it! The author is a girl,who work in our studio too.And she will be with us soon too,I mean, in here,this forum Laughing
gomes

gomes

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Avr - 21:24

The composition is magnificent and the atmosphere really exceptional , You are really talented authors drunken
http://teteabulles.over-blog.com/
leviathan

leviathan

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeVen 27 Avr - 0:15

Hooooo, I am tooooooooo content that this comic there in particular would be published in French! It have the air so brilliant, I go leap above such the cheetah on the gazelle (say the him, please ! rendeer )
Alain
Admin
Alain

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeSam 28 Avr - 0:10

gomes a écrit:
The composition is magnificent and the atmosphere really exceptional , You are really talented authors drunken

She is in "our team" with Jean-Luc, François, and preparing a comic with a famous film maker (you know him from Jean-Luc). The main lines are found but the story need to be written. alien

It will be a story around a famous emperor in China so in a chinese historical atmosphere. The big deal with Ma Yi (for helping) and Jing will be to find the good middle between respect of historical context, imagination and the fact of course that french people know so few on chinese history.
bounce
So we will have to think a lot..
Ma Yi

MessageSujet: She is ready now!   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeSam 28 Avr - 17:10

Dear Alain,Jing have finished her work few days ago,right now, she is ready for the story .
Tiamate

Tiamate

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeDim 29 Avr - 16:46

Wow, that's a sexy hero XD! It's unusual to see so realistic drawings in a comic, but it seems a pretty dark story isn't it?

Nothing to say about the drawings, and since I can't speak chinese, I can't judge the story.
http://tiamate.deviantart.com
Alain
Admin
Alain

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeMer 2 Mai - 0:21

Ma Yi a écrit:
Dear Alain,Jing have finished her work few days ago,right now, she is ready for the story .

I am ready too for hard speaking about history with Jing, but I am now pushing the french writer to produce the first steps of the story. I hope (we hope) it will be sooner. I think before making the main characters we will have, you, me and Jing to control the historical surroudings but it will be wonderful adventure. Be patient only...
Cept

Cept

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeMer 2 Mai - 10:01

That sound's good aldready^^

To speak about the drawing, it is spectacular. The black and white are very fine and greatly used.
http://shootingskull.free.fr
nailo

nailo

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeMer 2 Mai - 14:13

weird, dirty, psychologically testing, dark, to sum up: I LOVE!!!
it's really the style that I like, very good drawings, detailed, sexy!!!
the athmosphere is tense, a bit surnatural, that reminds me of MPD Psycho because of the male charactere et the bloody corps, nude and cut!!
The black and white is wonderful!!!
leviathan

leviathan

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Mai - 15:42

Hey, Nailo, I love MPD PsyCho like you, like this comics ^^

Alain, is it a history on old China ? Because I like when one sees a more modern world a little like the comics of Benjamin. You know? It seems to to me that it is Chinese…
Une BD de Zang Jing Thumb_orange01
Alain
Admin
Alain

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeVen 4 Mai - 0:51

leviathan a écrit:
Hey, Nailo, I love MPD PsyCho like you, like this comics ^^

Alain, is it a history on old China ? Because I like when one sees a more modern world a little like the comics of Benjamin. You know? It seems to to me that it is Chinese…
Une BD de Zang Jing Thumb_orange01

The story for Jing comic will be around old china, it is under writting. As you can see, the style of Jing is mainly a modern one also. I am not sure she is near MPD psycho as Naïlo said. About drawings it could be a little, but about story and the way to tell the story I am not sure. I will tell her to make some reactions of this question.
leviathan

leviathan

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeVen 4 Mai - 2:16

I doesn't seek a copy of MPD Psycho but it is seen that the comics is dark and a little "space" a little like MPD Psycho, this kind makes my happiness and so much better if they is different of MPD Psycho.

But of course, I want her reactions !
Nacrym

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mai - 17:01

Really impressive!!
The realistic style in black and white, the dark atmosphere are absorbing!

I would like to say more but the english barrier is quite bothering... Mad
Alyciane

Alyciane

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeLun 14 Mai - 22:37

Ho I love! It's so realistic and soft at the same time ! The environment is really seizing!
http://candyblood.free.fr
Claire

Claire

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeDim 1 Juil - 23:32

I like the graphism but I do not appreciate the woman with the bloody eyes !! pale
Claire

Claire

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeDim 1 Juil - 23:34

heu j'ai tricher j'ai été aider par ma maman !!! Laughing
.An

.An

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitimeLun 15 Déc - 17:08

Je remonte ce sujet pour dire que j'ai cette BD, "docteur Du Ming" à la maison x3 J'achète uniquement des mangas/manhuas/manwhas pour adultes, et je privilégie les one shots, donc forcement ce magnifique ouvrage a atterri dans ma bibliothèque x3

Le style graphique est exceptionnel, très différent, très fin on reconnais la touche chinoise. Et l'histoire est haletante, très prenante, psychologiquement surtout. J'ai juste adoré <3
http://ovalaire.deviantart.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Une BD de Zang Jing   Une BD de Zang Jing Icon_minitime

Une BD de Zang Jing
Page 1 sur 1