Exposition Corbeil Essonnes, Staff
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Exposition Corbeil Essonnes, Staff

Organisation du festival de la bande dessinée à Corbeil-Essonnes, ouvert en fin d'année.

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents

+3
Tiamate
uriko
Alain
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Alain
Admin
Alain

Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Empty
MessageSujet: Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents   Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Icon_minitimeSam 28 Avr - 0:17

Daxiong vous envoit une série de 5 dessins nouveaux comme contribution et aussi pour avoir vos avis...

Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Dessin10

Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Dessin11

Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Dessin12

Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Dessin13

Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Dessin14

Dernière édition par le Lun 30 Avr - 20:13, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
uriko

uriko

MessageSujet: Re: Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents   Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Icon_minitimeSam 28 Avr - 13:06

I like! The characters are very charismatic and I amire the originality of their clothes. The stake in very sweet color and colors pastels add a particular emotion to these characters. Details are also impressive. My blow of heart goes for the first one and the last drawing.
I look forward to seeing the continuation! Very Happy
http://antre.uriko2.free.fr
Tiamate

Tiamate

MessageSujet: Re: Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents   Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Icon_minitimeDim 29 Avr - 16:33

I love each and every one of these drawings, it makes me think about Video Game Character Designs, I really love the clothes and designs, the colours, the attitudes and positions, everything!
The colours of each character are similar from one drawing to another, it unites the characters, it's very good!
http://tiamate.deviantart.com
Eagiel

Eagiel

MessageSujet: Re: Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents   Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Icon_minitimeDim 29 Avr - 17:02

......; Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents 5a6157d0Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents 485c3a61

For the digitals pictures, are you just using photoshop?
How long does it take for you to draw, ink and color a picture?
Cept

Cept

MessageSujet: Re: Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents   Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Icon_minitimeLun 30 Avr - 20:05

What a nice coloring! The colors are clear and clean. The tones are also very harmonious.
http://shootingskull.free.fr
olivierthelord

olivierthelord

MessageSujet: Re: Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents   Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Icon_minitimeMer 2 Mai - 0:08

Nice coloring and good posings, I wonder as Eagiel if you work with photoshop or painter (b way I think this kind of soft shading is closer to the photoshop using).

Oliv
Chloé

Chloé

MessageSujet: Re: Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents   Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Icon_minitimeDim 6 Mai - 17:17

Le deuxième est mon favori car le plus original à mon sens, le personnage ne me semble pas être un lieu commun (ou peut-être que je n'en ai pas vu assez pour juger) et se détache un peu des canons standards.

The second one appears to me as the most original one and is my favourite one : the character seems unusual (unless I haven't seen enough characters to estimate that) and doesn't exactly fit with the common esthetic standards.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents   Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents Icon_minitime

Guo Jing Xiong travaux récents
Page 1 sur 1